Friday, March 17, 2006

Stupid fucking Royal Mail

I just called up SOAS to ask how my application was coming along, and was told that they hadn't recieved it. What the fuck?? I sent it, first fucking class, from central fucking London. What do you mean, you haven't fucking recieved it? But no. Thanks to fucking Royal cunting Mail, it has been lost and now I need to send off another fucking application and no doubt there'll be no fucking places left on the bastard course and I will have to fucking stay working in mind numbing jobs until I'm a hundred fucking years old.

I am so angry. I am actually livid. If I'd known they were just going to lose the fucking letter I would have thrown it in the bin myself and saved myself the price of a fucking stamp. Fucking incompetent arsehole fuckwits.

Fuck shit bollocks. Wankers.

No comments: