Thursday, March 30, 2006

Reasons why I am happy right now

1) N is maybe coming round tonight
2) I worked out that I have been on the wrong code for national insurance and that from now on I will get £40 a month more (it doesn't sound a lot but it's a hell of a lot to me)
3) I also worked out I don't have a proper tax code and when I get one I should get loads/some back
4) It's pay day tomorrow
5) I have next week off work
6) My friends are the most lovely people and I love them to bits
7) It looks like it might actually be spring soon
8) I did lots/some right in ballet yesterday and didn't fall over
9) My colleagues have let me sing all day
10) It's my birthday in exactly three weeks

I'd say these are all good reasons to be happy. I would do the counter-list: "reasons why I am unhappy right now", but to be honest, that constitutes most of my entries and I'm sure you could all do without reading all of that again. So yes. Just happiness today. Only slight social awkwardness to report. Doing good, cowgirl!

No comments: