Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Just to clarify...

As people (well, I lie, one person) have been expressing concern over the fact that I haven't written in ages, I'd just like to point out that I'm not actually dead, I'm just extremely lazy and haven't been bothered to type for so long.

That and the fact that I still don't have internet at the mansions and haven't been to work in a while (sick leave = you knows it). I'm going to write a proper entry today and let you all know of my super dooper goings on or whatever - so I guess this is just in case I don't get round to it and people still think I'm dead.

Oh- and whoever it is that keeps leaving me anonymous comments, please leave your name (or some kind of indication as to who you are) so I know who I'm calling an arsehole when I'm shouting at the screen. Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, anonymous people should be easy to track down. For example, we know that he/she wrote a lot of poetry: http://www.poemhunter.com/anonymous/poet-6631/

Hope you're feeling better soon... :)

--lamby

Anonymous said...

hullo!

i just wanted to make sure you hadn't slipped of the face of the earth - sorry you've been ill.

look forward to reading of your exploits soon

t x