Thursday, March 23, 2006

Lots of silliness cos I'm silly like

I’m in a really silly mood. I really shouldn’t be. I had funny dreams (which I only remembered walking to work- a bit odd really) and then I had to go to the bank. On the way to the bank, I got a text from Wolf saying that we can’t come over this weekend. So that’s the Bournemouth excursion out the window. So I’m going to be in London this weekend, if anyone has any fun plans. I need entertaining. I was really looking forward to walking the dog and being really sedentary. I want to go on an adventure. Like REALLY BADLY.

I do feel like laughing a lot today. I have decided that I will be super nice to everyone who is nice to me, and a bitch to everyone who isn’t. Being alternately malevolent and sycophantic makes my colleagues laugh. Today the most productive thing we have managed is to break the stapler and I saw the boy I dream about sometimes and I pulled a silly face. I got a funny text from N last night and a lovely text this morning. S is now my sister, official like. I am going to go on a picnic with A. Things like this make me happy and I feel like laughing.

I am going to chuckle all day. I got an email this morning that made me laugh so hard even though it wasn’t intended that way. Haha, I forwarded it to my friends at work and laughed some more. Don’t be mean to me or I will fuck you up. Kinda.

Someone just called up and I answered, “No comment.” I get such a huge satisfaction out of that. I don’t know why. It’s a “ha! I know the answer and I’m not telling you, sucker!” kind of thing.

I feel like singing today. I was singing the Kaiser Chiefs on the bus this morning. It was fun.

I just agreed to go to the cinema with someone’s mum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol. At least you got a laugh out of it. Good for you