Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Peer pressure = a good thing

I had been sitting at my desk thinking that maybe I wouldn't go to the chemist and get my prozac, but then I was told that all the cool kids take anti-depressants, and if I wanted to be in their gang, I would have to take mine.

Added to the fact that crying all the time is rubbish. And that I know people who should really be taking theirs and don't and act a bit stupid. I don't want to be like that.

Oh, and I'm re-evaluating my idea of drinking alone. It is, on reflection, probably not a good idea.

Yay for lovely friends. I am smiling. This is nice. Now I'm off to the cinema.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*applause*

And take your pills. It'll make you feel better, honest!

Have you been on anti-d's before? The first couple of weeks might make you feel even wonkier, as you get used to them, but please stick with em.

*applause* again.

Pottachan said...

Yeah, I've taken anti-d's before- almost every type, but not prozac. I only took the first one this morning, as I didn't have time to get to the chemist yesterday, so obviously I can't feel anything yet.

Thank you for being so super lovely.