Monday, April 02, 2007

things that go "hoho" in the night

Several amusing things today:

1. "I just found a whole bunch of pictures of you and Mark West [a guy from school] which I will sell to The Sun when you're prime minister. You have to see these! Am in uni tomorrow. Innit." - potentially hugely humiliating photos of me aged 15, courtesy of one of my friends from school who now goes to my uni and I had the whole 'too much grolsch, not enough sleep, post essay, drunken fighting, one night stand' thing with.

2. "Dear Hattie (if I may)" - how much do I love my supervisor??? I haven't even met him and already I think he's awesome. I might go and google image him now actually.......... okay, he's not a middle aged chinese man so the chances of him fancying me are ZERO but I could see a glorious future for us.

I need to stop with the inappropriate crushes.

3. This story ... it's not true, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Argh! I was so taken in by that story! I was actually thinking tonight, damn, would people start heckling him about the Iraq war during the performance?

I am a dumbass.

Pottachan said...

If you're a dumbass then what am I? I called my friend and was like OMG LOL OMG, and he was like, errr, you do realise that was published on april fool's day...

Mortified. Publicly.

Though I am the gullible one who believed FOR A WHOLE YEAR that they'd found fossil evidence that dinsaurs did yoga.

I am teh stupid.