Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I don't think I can stop crying. Someone has written the nicest thing about me, and since I read it I have been weeping in my room and ignoring the banging on the door.

I am such a crap person for not noticing what was going on and for being so absorbed in my own world. There are far more important things than me, or what I think, yet somehow I think every attack is directed at me and I have this overinflated sense of self. When really, if I opened my eyes, I would see that there is far more going on, of far more worth, than the bullshit I have in my emo little life. I'm such a fucking idiot.

I don't think I can say sorry enough. But I'm really sorry for not being there - mentally as well as physically - and for being so blind as to everything in the world.

My god I am so far off an adult. I can't believe anyone ever takes advice from me.

And screw these essays.

No comments: