Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I have read approximately nothing. Ever.

I take hope in the knowledge that I wasn't the only one who fell for the April Fool's thing. At least I only called ONE person (eh Omar...)

Anyway, the plans for my birthday thing are slowly coming together - seeing as we've been talking about it for five years, this year I will be having a joint birthday celebration with SB. This makes me happy because if no one turns up that I've invited, I can steal all her friends and then tell her none of mine came cos they don't like her. I hope she reads this, the bike geek.... obviously I'm only joking cos she's wicked.

Would you like to see a picture of my ex boyfriend??

Quite the looker eh? I love that photo.

Nothing much of wit to write today. Met up with E, the world's greatest stage manager, after work. I think she's absolutely fantastic. If I write any more it will be sycophantic. I'm clearly rubbish at writing anything that isn't at least vaguely pessimistic - just call it realism and pacify me, thanks.

No comments: