Tuesday, June 13, 2006

It's like a little woodland brer!

Having acted like a complete cunt last night, as a result of free punch and £2 cocktails and £1 wine, I have come to the conclusion that I am a disgrace to humanity. I remember being on the bus and thinking "urgh" as we went down the Kingsway and "blurgh" as we were on the Aldwych, but I don't remember Waterloo, or Elephant, or the Walworth Road. Next thing I know I awake with a start at Camberwell, which is lucky as the bus goes to Kent or god knows where. I got off the bus, apologising to the woman I had been leaning on in my sleep, and as I stepped into the night, I realised I was going to be sick. Thankfully that's what Camberwell Green is for, and I was (very discreetly, I thought) sick in the park. Then, because I am such a lady, I wiped my mouth with some leaves. Thankfully I didn't have to wait long for my bus and I got home, remembered to double lock the door, then made an attempt at brushing my teeth, took my clothes off and fell asleep, face down, naked on my bed.

And promptly slept in and took the day off with a case of "food poisoning" but really, I'm watching episodes of The L Word and playing Gran Turismo and waiting for #1 and #4 to come back so I can pester them again. It's almost like being a student again.

But yeah, I was a complete arsehole last night, so it's probably wise that I stay indoors and not see people. At least until this evening when I will be a fully functioning human being again. N finishes his exams today and we're going to go out and celebrate but I will not be puking in a park, cos that's like so passe. I need to grow up, methinks (and certainly not be so rude).

Speaking of growing up, in honour of the world cup, we've turned the living room into a football stadium. I have been showcasing my skills, and the word on the street is that I'm shit. SCORE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry again, for last night.
At least nobody will ever dare to pee by Carr Saunders ever again.