Saturday, June 10, 2006

I am the resurrection and I am the light

I think this is my first drunk entry so please excuse me. We went to the pub and #1 called some girls fat and the fucking alarms kept going off. Back home, we had tea and I started crying and I thought I might never stop. But she told me that I was okay and it was okay and I am okay and it is okay. And maybe it's true. We tried to hug but a plank of wood came between us. I cried again and stared at the deserted train station, but soon after that something so funny it cannot begin to be described happened, and I stopped crying. I came so close to telling her the big bad thing I never tell anyone but I didn't but I told her other things. It's funny, because I never thought I would want to live with anyone like me, but she is so like me but in a good way. It's like she has all my good qualities but none of my bad aspects. She passed out and now I am drinking vodka and contemplating things, and things in particular and things in general. But if I tell myself it's okay and it's okay and I'm me and that's okay then maybe one day I will believe it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww. i love you with your drivel.

this is post friday night in camden material

why do we never do that anymore.

people are all grown up.

I am not amused.

See you tommorow! six pounds for two six packs of cider and buy one get one free on boursin and bagels = crying in a good way. Bring your picnic bag shebang xxxx