Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Fat Tax : you know it makes sense

Last night something really big happened but I’m not allowed to talk about it. It’s really hard, but so far I have been very good. Me writing that is the equivalent of saying, “I’ve got a secret, ner ner ner, I’m not going to tell you”. Appreciate my maturity, if you please.

Quote of the day comes from an MSN conversation R was having yesterday with her ex-boyfriend:

Him: I’m sorry :-(
Her: You can stick your :-( up your arse

My mobile is now completely defunct as the charger has broken. I can’t sleep properly because I miss N an obscene amount, as he is studying like a trooper for his exams next week. I am trying to decide what to do about certain situations/people but so far have only come out with clichés. #1 has not shagged #4 yet. That’s about all the news.

No comments: