Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Maybe I won't do anymore mid-week drinking?

Yesterday after class I went to the bar to cut F's hair, but then someone shouted my name - and it was J, who I went to music college with, who I have been facebook-stalking a little bit. It's been FIVE YEARS since I last saw her, and she's really lovely. I always thought she was one of the coolest people at RCM, not to mention that she was clearly much better at the violin than me (but so was everyone). It was so cool to catch up, and she's invited me to her birthday. I absolutely love bumping into people because it kinda makes up for the fact that I didn't keep in touch with anyone because I am teh loser sometimes.

F decided to pay me for the haircut by buying me lots of beer, which of course meant that I ended up staying in the bar all evening and not doing my homework or going to the gym (though my hip is still very sore, so I couldn't have done it anyway). F is great, he's really one of the nicest people I've ever met, and I told him EVERYTHING and I cried a bit but it was all okay.

A tramp called me a bitch. I was not impressed.

No comments: