Saturday, February 24, 2007

You're like a fucking Jack Russell, you are!

Why is it that when I'm at work I am so tired, and no matter how much really shit coffee (I don't care if it's arabica, it's still shit) I drink, I'm knackered. Then I come home and I'm wide awake.

Also, I'm starting to scare myself with how much I'm drinking.

On the plus side, I have a good costume and I have decided to practice translations by translating whatever #1 says when she's on the phone. This didn't work out well when she had a rant about Maggie Thatcher as I don't know the words for "iron", "milk-snatcher", or "selling out the miners". I guess there is yet work to be done.

I'm feeling sad today, though I like to think I hide it well. I don't want anyone I know to get a boyfriend/girlfriend cos I'll be loneleeeeeee but I think it's a bit late for that. Boo.

No comments: