Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Yesterday I felt very lonely all of a sudden, and thought it would be hanging over me for a while. But today I feel fine.

I looked for a new job last night, I didn't find anything. I think I need to readjust my expectations, and accept that my degree is worthless and I am as good as unemployable.

Something nice did happen last night. I called my best friend from sixth form. He says he'll come to visit me next weekend, though his idea of a plan has always been rather fluid. Still, it's nice to talk to people from back in the day.

This morning I trapped my finger in a door. It now has that quite pleasant numb feeling. Like I imagine Flat Stanley felt. Though of course I'm not planning on shipping my finger in an envelope to see its friend. That would be stupid, it has 9 other friends in very close proximity.

No comments: