Friday, November 25, 2005

Can vegetarians give blowjobs?

I would count myself as a vegetarian. And not one of those fake fish-eating pescetarians, who think that they are vegetarians cos they're not chomping down on a piece of cow. A proper vegetarian, who would like to be vegan but likes cheese too much. Some day I will find a nice soya cheese and then I will be a proper vegan. Anyway, I digress. Blowjobs- and I'm clearly talking about swallowing here- I don't know who would spit. I mean, I've gagged on the foul stuff before, but never spat it out. It's too rude, and all that stuff about the calorie content is rubbish. I sometimes worry that vegetarians can't call themselves vege if they suck cock... but this morning I worked it out properly = vegans can't give blow jobs (or can't swallow anyway, though that would be akin to a vegan chewing a lamb chop, but not swallowing it), but veges can, as spunk is a meat by-product, in the same way that milk is.

Quite clearly, from my in-depth thinking about oral sex, and fellatio in particular, I spent the night sucking a cock. That makes it sound really bad, but it's honestly not! I had one of the most passionate nights ever- without even having sex.

After my ballet class last night, I went up to Camden to meet an old friend from sixth form. We were just going to head round to a friend's for a smoke and some beers. Anyway, so me and him always kiss and hug a lot, and hold hands and so on. But this time- for the first time in the five years we've known each other- we were both single. Pretty soon we were snogging. When he told me that he'd wanted to do that for so long, all I could reply was "I thought you never would". We went inside, and watched some rubbish TV, and joked around. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. At about midnight, me, him and his friend went back to his. This friend had to sleep on the sofa, but the sofa was in my friend's room, as his room doubled up as the living room. The moment this other guy was out of the room, we were all over each other. We got in bed, and we were like teenagers, which I suppose was apt, as that was what we were when we first met. We couldn't have sex with this other guy in the room, but for some reason we felt that oral sex was okay...

My heart skips a beat just thinking about it.

No comments: