Tuesday, March 27, 2007

lithium

Bizarre day. I pressed send/receive a MILLION times. I got depressed. I took a really long detour over to LSE so I could walk by the church. Then I nearly got run over by a cyclist who turned out to be a guy from work. I have realised that absolutely nothing is down to chance. Somehow it all happens for a reason, and that's at least some consolation when it comes to certain events in my past. I worry that I'm turning into crazy Andy sometimes, with his talk of coincidences, but at least I don't live in a hammock and never leave the house.

When I got home I had a revelation about post-structuralism and in particular how it can explain Irish history, and then of course I got super patriotic and started shouting at the TV: "give us back our country you bastards" But really. Give it back. Or at least learn a lesson, namely that if you invade/steal someone elses country, they will be ANGRY and then they will BOMB you. Ja.

This evening #1 and I cyber-stalked her boss. And sang along to Johnny Cash.

Things are okay? (no they're not)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you come to LSE we need to tea-it-up.