Tuesday, January 09, 2007

oh christ

Despite the whole no-drinking-in-january idea, I've now completely fucked it up. On Saturday I was meant to be writing my essay, but after the trip to Asda, I decided to have a glass of wine. A bottle later and I'm watching Top Gun on the sofa.

I finally finished the essay and handed it in yesterday (for what it's worth, it's shite). I planned to return my books and then go home and do things like EAT and SLEEP as I hadn't managed either in a while. But I bumped into F so we went to the bar. We discussed singaporean sex. Then D came along, I chatted to French-A and I was getting a bit hyperactive cos it was lovely to see everyone. Anyway, was feeling a bit pissed and thinking about going home and limiting the inevitable social carnage. Then my friend from secondary school, A, turned up, who I haven't seen in six years. It was so cool, he's amazing, and it was so funny reminiscing about everything. Long story short (my head hurts too much to write at the moment), I got very drunk, hung up on G despite him calling to ask how the essay had been (I am a bitch) said god knows what to P (doooooooooooooooooom), asked M if he wanted to come round for dinner, then went to a pub with A and had a fight with his friend and then went home and continued the drunken drivel about spreadsheets this time, and then me and A had sex.

This is despite me saying to F earlier that I couldn't be bothered to have sex cos it involved taking my clothes off.

I have yet more injuries, and managed to lose both my ring and an earring. Plus I completely spazzed up my dad's birthday and possibly my entire life. But I think it would be okay if I knew what the fuck wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf is going on and can I touch you again please?

No comments: