Thursday, February 09, 2006

Hee hee, look what just came through on the email:

Dear all,

I ordered lunches from M&S for a whole-day meeting which is taking place in the Boardroom today. These were delivered earlier than expected and was left unattended in the breakout area on the second floor for a short time before I was able to collect them to put in a safe place until I was ready to lay these out.

When I eventually collected the lunches, I was extremely surprised to find that someone had the audacity to open one of the sandwich platters and helped themselves to a sandwich or two. This is not only rude but it's also called stealing.

I hope this will alert you that in future when your order lunches there are people around who will help themselves without permission.


It's official. I work with thieves.

No comments: