Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day, everyone!

Arriving at work this morning, we were each given a plastic bag with a mug, mouse mat and some chocolates. I’m not convinced about the mouse mat, but I suppose the mug is useful and the chocolates were much appreciated. Though my friend got more than me, which I don’t think is very fair- especially as we’re working in equality!

So far this week I have managed to write a couple of entries without actually getting to the main point. I had such a great weekend and I am almost letting myself be optimistic, but I don’t want to, because that’s the best way of having your hopes blow up in your face. Wow, that’s pretty cryptic… I shall try to summarise: I met a boy this weekend and I really like him, and I think he likes me too, but I’m so paranoid that even if he called me right now and said he liked me, I still would worry. So I don’t want to say anything more about him (other than that I think he’s brilliant, and I would really like him to call) as I don’t want to jinx it, or however it works.

Other reasons for not writing anything coherently in my blog of late include: my brain being completely saturated by lemsip; not being able to type as half the morning I had my fingers crossed for my housemates theory test (it worked- she passed!); constant sneezing; worrying that I have actually had a big falling out with S on Friday night (she now isn’t returning my texts); and bizarre work-related drama every five minutes.

Anyway, must dash. I have a physio appointment and then we’re having the First Inaugural Camp Mansions Valentines Singles Night (ie. eating vol au vents and cheese on sticks, while drinking wine out of ‘boys are stupid’ mugs). Adios, and much valentines love from this minted lamb.

No comments: