Thursday, May 03, 2007

I can haz icecream thanks?

You know, if he wasn't such a dickhead at times, he'd be so great.
I'm not going to explain that further.

Today I finally handed in my essay. Woohoo!! Though I realised I did something stupid. On the submission form, I put the deadline as 23th April, when it was the 24th. And we lose 2% a day, so I just managed to lose myself 2%. Spaz. I had my last ever class at SOAS. It was quite a high note as it was with Song Laoshi. After the class, I went to have a word with him with A, and we told him that we thought he was great. Haha, how lame... Nevermind. I sat on the grass and chatted to A about politics for ages.

Later on I dropped by the bar and we drew a picture of O. It was AWESOME. He's quite a cartoon character anyway, so he's an easy target.

Ah, I'm feeling the SOAS nostalgia. Even though I haven't seen many of my friends in ages.

Work is alright as well, even though SS is away. Poor SS, I hope he's okay. I almost miss being called a loser, though I'm still being set up with a one legged diabetic prisoner, so that's some consolation. Tomorrow, me and SV are going to try and eat a whole loaf of bread and then I will try and touch his leg again. hehehe

Everything is aiiiiiiiiiiight. I'm doing some washing and I might even take my duvet to the dry cleaners at the weekend. I think I'm just sleep deprived. It's not so bad.

No comments: