Wednesday, May 17, 2006

General synopsis: rubbish

Having nearly died of boredom at work yesterday, the evening was slightly more exciting but in a really shit way. I got home and tried to sit with the others but I couldn’t face inane conversation and a fight over whether we could put the news on or whether it should be some shitty brainless codswallop. I sorted out some of my scrapbook (at long last) and generally pottered around. And then ran out of things to do. I went to make some food, not because I was hungry but because I was bored, but the pitiful state of my fridge makes for very boring cooking. After reading the Evening Standard and pointing out the article slating #4’s company, I went to harass #1, who has been revising hard. I intended to go in and just get a hug but I ended up sitting on her bed, crying, and having a long talk. She sees through me so well, she could tell that I was going to cry. I mean, for fuck’s sake, #2 has been in the same room as me while I’m actually crying and she didn’t even notice/care. #1 is properly lovely. The reasons for me being unhappy at the moment are quite complex and I don’t know if I will write them all here at the moment. Main immediate concern is the fact that I don’t have a job. It is making me feel ill, yet at the same time I can’t seem to do anything about it thanks to my total ineptness. C has been very sweet and has given me a list of agencies I should try. Though if you see me living in a gutter in a couple of weeks, you’ll know why.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Hattie. Beautiful lovely Hattie who I love.
What am I gonna do with you. eh?

Come Friday, I am freeeee. Primarkness and cups of tea and talking and hugging and stroking of hair is the answer.

(Please dont feel sad. God said people like you will inherit the Earth. Get in.)

I love you. I do I do.

Anonymous said...

I miss you. Im thinking of going shoe-less in your honour.

Pottachan said...

Ah, I love you too. Would you like to borrow the library dress??

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»