Friday, May 26, 2006

"And remember not to talk to strangers!" ............................ "who are you?"

Remember how I said I'd dicked up my interview? Well, they rang me today to say that although I was obviously nervous, I seemed like a very nice and very genuine person, and they want me to come in on Tuesday to meet the COO (what is this? wikipedia is not being forthcoming), so it looks like maybe I didn't make such a mess of it in the first place.

Also, HRM at my present job just gave me another contract for a further month, so I think I'm almost justified in saying that, in terms of employment, I'm on FIRE!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew that would happen
Chica,
I knew
I was telling Daisy earlier
I knew.

Congratulations
(One time).
and Celebrations
(Two time')

Will come see you with some Quality Street to celebrate.
xxxx

And what the fuck am I on about.
And stop quoting those cards.

Anonymous said...

COO = Chief Operations Officer.

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»