Tuesday, September 05, 2006

dance magic dance

Amazing. I might have arthritis! This not-so-jolly news was somewhat nullified by listening to the Labyrinth soundtrack all the way to work. But arthritis, man. That sucks.

I found out that the boyfriend/girlfriend I mentioned the other day aren't actually going out. I was like "oh but you should!" only to be told that the boy is gay. I can fancy gay people though right? Even though he said that my face makes people laugh. Anyway, I don't see why homosexuality should get in the way of a perfectly good relationship. I mentioned this to G and he saw straight through it - not enough cocks, he reckons.

I'm sure I was going to write something else but I have been distracted by talk of the man with the limpest handshake in the world who some say has a problem with his glands but I say he has a problem with pies, the fat git. My friend reckons he is a she. Then I have been distracted by taking painkillers and having more fun in an office than you should really have. NSFW and all that. Then I fell over a chair cos I am wearing stupidly long trousers and omg omg omg grown up shoes!

No comments: