Wednesday, April 12, 2006

"What's wrong with a nice relaxing smoke of crack?"

I had a really beautiful experience this morning. After my shower I looked up at all the steam and I could see every water particle in the air. It looked like a snowstorm. I watched the steam chase its tail for a while and felt very peaceful. I could have watched it for hours but instead I had to open the bathroom door and it vanished.

It didn’t really matter. I still smiled and danced around while getting dressed, listening to the Flaming Lips. The only thing that was missing was N, who I wanted to hug so very badly but couldn’t as he’d left really early. Yet again I’m at work counting the seconds until I’m out of here and back with him.

M posted the following on his journal:

If you leave comment requesting a quick analysis, then I will respond to you about the following...

1. I'll respond with something random I like about you.

2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll name something we should do together.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me (or just me).
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll leave you a quote that is somehow appropriate to you.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.

Naturally I asked him to analyse me. Partly because I knew that he wouldn’t be able to be mean, as everyone would read it. If I thought that it would be brutally honest, I’m not sure that I would have suggested that he analyse me. M has known me for quite a while and I’m sure he thinks I am a bit strange. Not that there’s anything- per se- wrong with being strange. I just don’t want it reiterated. Anyway, I’m rambling, and I’m sure you’re all dying to know what he said about me. Read on…

1. I really like talking to you - you're a great conversationalist.
2. Blue Velvet! Or Glass Charms, by Fuck.
3. Lazily drift on a boat in a really nice country river, sipping some Rioja.
4. Vodka jellies on the stairs. Oh yes.
5. I think it must have been that walk round Soho and the South Bank with Ed and Mark and me and Adam? That was kickass.
6. 'Her looks should be in magazines/walkin' and talkin' like a movie queen/and her glass never said to me, 'I'll drink to that'
7. Lunch on Thursday? (haha how lame am I?)

Isn’t that nice? I was suitably impressed, and I will attempt to reciprocate at some point.

I smell really good today. I smell like N and so I keep taking surreptitious sniffs of myself. I'm sure I must be irritating everyone in the office, but sorry, let me just check my bothered pocket... nope, nothing there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have had a good day. I have had a bad day. I am feeling depressed. I am feeling happy. I am a little mentaly unstable. I ate some crisps. I love someone. I hate someone else. I hate myself. I like ripe tomatoes but hate yellow overcoats. I write a blog. Is there realy any fucking point? I mean, realy?

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»