Thursday, December 08, 2005

Things that have been making me happy recently

Some things that have been making me smile:

The masses of yellow leaves that have amassed at the foot of Herne Hill.

The excuse given by Thameslink trains for the delay this morning: "Illegal immigrants on the line".

Doing really precise pirouettes and being complimented for my "snappy head".

Holiday photos.

The excitement of going on holiday again in less than 24 hours.

Climbing the hill and looking down at Battersea Power Station.

Remembering all the funny things my cat used to do, like steal my food and chase my shoelaces.
Debating whether girls are actually boys.

Warm towels when you get out of the shower.

Drinking icy cold water.

Finding my favourite lipbalm.

Remembering to take a packed lunch to work, and feeling smug about it, instead of having to go to Sainsbury's and buy a rubbish sandwich.

Hanging out with my friends.

Leprechaun impressions.

Singing inappropriate songs.

Inventing names for work colleagues.

My snoopy shorts.

No comments: