Thursday, March 13, 2008

Things that have happened in the last week

In no particular order:

- I was told that I have to have another operation on my hip, this time open surgery, what fun!
- I later realised that this was to be performed by the doctor I have previously written about, the one who called me "lovely", "attractive" etc in my medical notes. OH DEAR!
- I have been getting increasingly excited about the start of the F1 season
- I have fallen in love with a blond labrador from Battersea dogs home
- I have felt sick a lot
- I have been asked by my mum if I am pregnant (no)
- I have become an unlikely hero for some members of my orchestra, which is quite flattering really
- Lots of violin practice and lots of youtube videos of Heifetz!
- I had a massive argument :(
- I ended up in bed with my housemate :)
- Possibly too much time spent in the Commercial...
- Trying to read more books and be more cultured, innit (failing)
- J has been very lovely even when we had a ninja fight in the kitchen and I was armed with a knife
- In the last 24 hours, I have slept 18 hours and I am still tired

I'm sure loads more has happened but I am tired and must sleep.

No comments: